Last Friday night we had a ward Disney dance. I love a reason to dress up, so thought it would be fun to make the rest of the family do it to!
I didn't want to hire costumes, as we didn't really have the 'extra' cash to do so, so I googled Disney characters, and came across the 'Incredibles'.
I did have to buy us all the red tops, and the boys shorts, but they are all things that we can wear again, plus they were all so cheap anyway. I then just printed out the logos from Google and stuck them on with packing tape. I also made the masks using felt and elastic.
Here is the finished product - not too bad for a dodgy effort! ha.
This was the only time we could get Harri to wear his mask (not that we wore them at the dance anyway.)
Kayla and the youth did a great job of organising and doing the decorations, it looked great!
Although Harri did not leave my arms the whole night, it was still fun, and we all slept really well afterwards.

No comments:
Post a Comment