Wednesday, July 4, 2012

"There's a house inside my Mommy'"

This week I borrowed this book from the library to read to Harri, as I had seen it on Book Depository, and wanted to buy it but wasn't sure how it approached the idea, so when I saw it at the library I had to get it.


It is the cutest book ever, it is written so well and it depicts pregnancy perfectly.  It seems as though it was written about me and Harri, and I am not sure if it is just pregnancy hormones, but every time I read the last page I get teary.  

If you want a book to explain to your toddler/child about pregnancy, then this would be my pick.

2 comments:

  1. I read this book constantly to Darcy when I was pregnant with Imogen. I have a copy if you wish to borrow it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh I'm waiting for this book in the mail and a few others:) book depository is cheap huh(well i find it cheap)!!

    ReplyDelete