On 11th June, thanks to the Queen having a birthday we decided to drive to Launceston and take Harri to see the monkeys at the City Park.
He loved seeing all the animals there, and almost leaped into one of the ponds just to get a closer look at the ducks.
He loved the monkeys, but unfortunately they weren't as entertaining as I had hoped.
Jake thought it would be a good opportunity to update our family photos (its been long over due).
My two boys getting up to no good as usual.
Me and Haz, I think this is about the only good photo I have ever had taken with him (it's about time).
30weeks Pregnant with boy no. 2. (For some reason my tummy looks really pointy, but it's not).
Harri just loves giving him kisses, and patting 'mummy tummy'.
It was a lovely day, and we were all very tired by the end of it - but we wouldn't have spent it any other way than just being together. I am so blessed to have these boys/man in my life. It won't be long now until boy no 2 arrives and we are very excited to meet him face to face.

I love the pics, you look stunning char char!! I cant believe soon you're going to be in a house with 3 boys!!
ReplyDelete