We have been lucky enough to have plenty of family visits over the past month or so, including one from Grandma and Grandpa. Mum loves going for day trips, and of course there was one on the cards for us all on the saturday. Mum really wanted to go to stanely and show me this particular new shop, she was right I loved it! Anyone that knows me would probably guess that it was a homewares/gift shop - heaven for me! If you are heading that way anytime soon, you should stop in and have a look, it is called 'the brown dog'.
After a stroll past all the shops we headed to this place for lunch.
I remember coming here for tea one night when I was younger when we came for a family holiday and stayed at the caravan park back down the road. Though it has changed a bit since then. Harri loved chasing the seagulls while we tucked into our fish n chips - I think that is about the only time I can't get him to eat; when there are animals around!
After lunch on the way back home we stopped in at Boat Harbour Beach. This place is beautiful! Harri loved the beach as usual.
He also has a new love for slides, and today couldn't go past without a quick go.
Although it was a very long day (especially when we were all piled in the one car) it was a great day, and the weather was perfect too! Thanks Mum for your love of all things day trip! xxx

boat harbour beach= best beach ever!! must venture up that way soon- I was pregs with eli the last time we went to stanley so I think we're due for another visit!
ReplyDeletelooks like haz loved the sand... and seaguls!