Harri has his first Sunday in Nursery on the 4th September. (I know I am really behind with this).
Here is all all ready for his first day. (I feel like it's his first day of school or something! haha)
You think he is excited here don't you...
Well he probably is at this stage plus he loves the camera so that could be part of it. I can't believe that he is 18months already, this past year and a half has gone so fast!
So when it came time to taking him to nursery, it was a disaster! It probably didn't help that he was sick the week before, plus his constant teething doesn't help. I thought he would love it as he loves being with other kids, but not this time. Poor little buddy.
He is slowly getting used to it, and hopefully soon he will be happy to stay without me there.

I'm sure he'll be settled in soon!
ReplyDeleteI hope he starts to enjoy it soon Charlotte. I love his chubby little cheeks xxx
ReplyDelete