This past conference weekend we took the journey to Hobart for Mum's birthday. We had a lovely weekend together to celebrate, which included a trip to AMF Bowling (which I am hopeless at - give me the bumpers please!) and we had lovely family breakfast with almost all the family. It was also the first time we got to meet the new addition to the family, little Lilly! Unfortunately last time we planned to meet her Harri has a chest infection so we stayed away.
She is just the cutest thing ever, and it really didn't help with the whole clucky thing, I really am a sucker for babies. Harri loved her and would always go up to the pram or to whoever was holding her and point to her as if to say "look mum it's Lilly!" although it was a different story when Jake or I were holding her, he was quite jealous indeed. (must be time for another one!) haha.
We loved seeing all the family, Harri really loves his cousins to bits. Can't wait to have another cuddle Lilly!

Oh Lovely! Bianca looks great - didn't know she'd become a mum!
ReplyDeleteHey Becky, This is actually Caitlyn, they do look very similar though.
ReplyDeletelilly is beautiful! hope caitlyn is loving being a mum.
ReplyDeleteoh!! are you serious - I thought she looked a little different!! wow I can remember Caitlyn as such a little girl - sooo cute - can't believe she is old enough to be a mum - feeling old now!!
ReplyDelete