Monday, March 28, 2011

{Dinner for two}

I was lucky enough on Saturday night to be spoilt by my Husband with a 3 course dinner {cooked all by him!} Harri was fed dinner, had a bath then put to bed so that Daddy could start cooking.

We started with an entree of Cashew Chicken strips on fancy lettuce with a Honey/mustard dressing.
This was amazing, I am not usually one for nuts on my food, but this was sensational!
I was full after this, but there was more to come...



Main consisted of gourmet hamburgers, and they were so good too! beef patties made from scratch, and cooked to perfection! I coudln't possibly fit another thing in, but I had to try his desert, and I am so glad I did!


Desert was Chocolate panacotta! mmm it was so rich and creamy, and I have heard that these can be tricky to get right, but Jake nailed it!


It was a fantastic evening, I truely am blessed with a wonderful Husband who is very patient with me, and I know he is always there for me.
Thanks for a wonderful evening Hunny. xxx

1 comment: