Friday, March 18, 2011

Standing still


Do you ever feel like you are standing still?
That life seems to be moving forward without you?
That everything you do is making a big splash upon everyone around you?
Every word that comes out of your mouth is wrong?
That no one really wants to hear what you have to say?
Every moment of cleaning or doing washing is getting nowhere in the process to lighten the load and have a clean home to liken to the Temple?
No matter how much sleep you do or don't get you are still tired?
That even though you know you are a daughter of God that should be enough, but it just doesn't click?

This has been me, standing still.  While everything else and everyone else around me is moving; I am not, I want to but my feet just wont budge.  This feeling has come and gone over the past few weeks with some sort of understanding as to why, but not always helping the feeling to go.
Do I want to feel like this, of course not, so much prayer will continue to aid my need to put one foot in front of the other and walk.


2 comments:

  1. Oh Charlotte! I do very much get the feeling! And it was right after Callie's 1st birthday! lol... Weird! Their birthdays are only a few days apart!!
    Hopefully things will start to happen and you'll feel better!!
    Love Cas xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - I didn't know you had this blog too!!
    I get what you mena - hoping that your feet aren't 'stuck'anymore - though life is sometimes like trudging through heavy mud in boots that are 5 sizes too big and there is a thick fog (INSIDE my head!!!) x

    ReplyDelete