So I am really behind with all the blogging since Christmas, but I have finally found a minute (or two) to catch up. Christmas this year was so fun, as Harri was just that little bit older and got into it more, he loved leaving food for the reindeer (that we had made at our local playgroup). It was also Oakley's first Christmas, along with all the other cousins that have been born this year.
We started with Breakfast at Umma and Pappa's, which is always delish! And I was so looking forward to it this year, as last year I was in the early stages of pregnancy and couldn't enjoy it. Unfortunately I couldn't eat as much as I wanted to. We also forgot to charge the camera so we missed a few photo opportunities at breakfast. Those of us that were at breakfast opened their presents from Umma and Pappa, Harri got a Buzz, which he loves - he has really started to get into it since we bought the toy story dvds, though he still calls it 'My Robot'.
Christmas lunch was at mum's, and we were joined by Rhiannon, Caitlyn, Lilly, and Ethan, unfortunately Pete had to work, Bianca was in Melbourne, and Anthony and Jess were at her parents place this year.
Amongst all the excitement Harri did his first wee on the toilet at Grandma's house, it was very exciting, not that Harri looks like it here.
It was lovely for Lily and Harri to get to play together, as they don't get to see each other very often.
Harri opening his present from grandma and granddad.
Oakley got a rattle ball, which he now plays with.
Harri got a bus, which he also loves, he has been playing with it everyday this week.
Back to Umma's and Pappa's for dinner, and of course the kids acting out the Nativity story.
Oakley was trying to get in on the action.
Unfortunately for Donny but great for everyone else he had the task of playing the donkey (not because he is brown or anything).
Pretty sure the kids were singing here, not sure what song though.
Here was a picture of all the babies born this year, unfortunately Baby Docking didn't make it in time.
As I am super behind with this it will be short and end here. Christmas was really nice this year, and although it was busy as it is every year, it seemed nicer, and of course it was awesome as always to be with all the family, living away really makes you appreciate them more.

No comments:
Post a Comment