This Boy is 6 months! can you believe it?
I can't... the past 6 months have gone so quick, and although we have had our challenges, I couldn't be more in love with this boy.
He started commando crawling this week, and has gotten very good at it, and is now crawling all over the place; which is not so good, as I now have to make sure that Harri or daddy haven't left any little things lying around for him to put in his mouth, and I will have to be more diligent with the vacuuming mopping - not my strongest cleaning habits.
He is super with eating food, he has been on solids for about 3weeks now, and he loves it, though unfortunately it hasn't helped with him sleeping better.
He has been waking up every 1-2hours at night for a feed, he wont settle by just being held or rocked, so Im a bit of a walking zombie at the moment, hoping things will settle down soon, as I don't think I can do this for much longer, but then I think back to a lesson I taught in RS a month ago and something that was talked about was when things seem impossible, just taking it one day at a time; so I am trying to accept that maybe I can do this better than I think I can and that maybe Heavenly Father knows my limits better than me (well I knoe he does). On the plus, he has started having bigger day sleeps, he usually has a 1-1 1/2 hour sleep in the morning and maybe another one in the afternoon, he also has his usual 30-40min one in the middle of the day.
He is also loving being able to sit and play with Harri, and Harri is pretty good with him too.
He is starting to babble a lot more now too, I can't wait for him to start talking, I love that stage!
SO a lot has changed over the past few weeks, and Mr O is becoming much more of a little boy!
We love you, we loved you the day you worn born and we will love you forever! xxx

youre a wonderful mum charlotte, you're doing a great job. xx
ReplyDelete