Can't believe it has been three months since your arrival into the world!
It has been challenging, but I am reminded everyday that you are such a blessing in our lives, and I wouldn't change a thing (remind me I said that when things aren't so great).
Here's what I love about you:
- Your deep blue eyes
- Your soft brown hair that covers your whole head
- The way you just want to be with everyone all day (which means no sleeping; this is not liked so much)
- Your chunky thighs which have two big rolls which I love to play with every time I change your nappy
- How you hold onto my fat roll when you are feeding (though this also just reminds me of what I still have to lose)
- How smiley you are, even to strangers (we'll teach you about stranger danger later)
- The way you fight being wrapped, even though I know you secretly love it!
- How you love to have a good ol' chat
- That I no longer have to change your nappy overnight
All in all I just love you! And we are so thrilled that you are a part of our family.
P.S: Daddy has since come up with a nickname for you which I can't stand, hopefully it will wear off eventually; which is 'Juicey' or 'Juice'.
(Oakley Jacob = OJ = Juice)
Sad right!


No comments:
Post a Comment