Thursday, November 1, 2012

Weeks two and three

Weeks two and three have been filled with lots of visitors and trips to various places.  After some discussion with my lactation consultant it was recommended that we get Oakley's tongue-tie snipped to help with his feeding, he was attaching a lot better than Harri ever did, but it would make it a lot easier for him and me, plus it could also potentially cause speech difficulties later on. SO we went for a drive to Ulverstone to see the only dentist who does it.  Jake took Oakley in while Harri and I waited outside in the waiting room.  It didn't take long at all, a couple of seconds, it was super quick, and Oakley didn't even cry, he cried more from being woken up to have it done.  I fed him straight after, but he didn't even really want it, he went straight back to sleep - what a good boy!

we had a visit from my midwife Rhiannon and the midwife who I had for my post natal care and who also delivered Harri, how cool is that!


Anne and Rhiannon (holding Oakley)




Week three Jake went back to work, but lucky for us Grandma came to stay, it was such a huge help, as I was still very sore, both in the boobs and down below, so it was great to have someone to hold Oakley so I could shower, have breakfast, etc.



Look at this old man face! haha




No comments:

Post a Comment