Friday, May 11, 2012

Big 2!!!

Early one Friday morning... 2nd March 2012.
One boy woke to a huge object taking up his lounge room.


Upon closer inspection he soon began to realise what it was.



It was with great delight that he realised the implications of such a thing.


Harri had a few of his friends over for a casual morning tea and play.  I attempted to make a cake, that unfortunately did not turn out exactly how I planned, though it still tasted pretty good.




That night we traveled to Hobart for little Alice's blessing that was on Sunday.
Grandma had another cake ready on Saturday for Harri to enjoy (I guess when you turn two you get two cakes...).



All in all he had a great day/weekend with all his friends and family, thanks to all those who were a part of it. (Sorry about all the dodgy photos, I was still sick and had a lot of things going on at this time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment