Monday, February 27, 2012

Abby and Adam's Engagement Party

In December Kayla asked if I would help her with throwing an engagement party for our friend Abby.  She said that she had the food covered but would like some help with the decorations.  I was very quick to accept, and then realised that yes we only had 1 week to organise it! argh!

I got straight to work on trusty ol' pinterest for some ideas.  Money was a bit tight being so close to Christmas and that we were moving house in Jan, so any ideas had to be cheap!  I was lucky enough to find some and I  got busy re-creating.

It was a good night (I think people enjoyed it), it was pretty casual which is what the bride-to-be and groom wanted, so I hope they liked it.


Decorations and room layout.


Guestbook table


Sparklers for everyone to light outside to farewell the happy couple.


Kayla did an amazing job with the food!


Kayla's candy bar.


A very talented lady in our ward made this amazing cake.


The happy couple.

1 comment: