Wednesday, December 14, 2011

FHE Christmas Tree assembly

Our Christmas Family Home Evening occurred a little earlier this year (only by one week).
It seemed that the time before we go to Hobart for Christmas was just too soon and we wouldn't get to enjoy our festive home for very long. 
I love the Christmas season, and I love having all the decorations out, as it reminds me of the true meaning of Christmas and makes me feel so happy and giving (which I should be all year).

Here is Harri enjoying his new Nativity from Umma, thanks Umma he loves it.


Harri was so helpful in trying to put the tree together with daddy.



Where did this little shepherd come from? And why is he eating popcorn?



We have started a 'thing' Harri put the star on the tree last year, and so he had to do it again of course.




Merry Christmas everyone, we hope this season brings you lots of joy and peace. xxx

1 comment:

  1. what a cool little shepherd boy you are haz! looks like a good quality tree... where's it from?

    ReplyDelete