So we have some news to share, hence why the blogging has been a very slack of late.
Did you get it? That's right we are expecting number two on the 19th August 2012!
We are a little bit excited here, though the nerves are also setting in as we now know what we are truly in for. I have also been pretty sick from about 6weeks - well I am 15weeks and still have the random days vomits but am starting to not feel sick all day anymore. I was blessed to have Jake on his annual 4weeks holidays for the worst of it, so that he could help with Harri, I really don't know if I would have coped without him. The above picture is how we shared the news with our parents just before Christmas. The below photos are the muck ups, Harri didn't quite understand that he had to hold the frame the right way so ppl could read it.

No comments:
Post a Comment