Monday, June 20, 2011

Visit from Grandma and Grandad {just for me?}

Last long weekend we were lucky enough to have some visiters, they had come to see me for my birthday {how nice of the queen to make my birthday a public holiday.}
harri was very excited to have some extra people to play with, especially as daddy was working on the Saturday {poor Harri gets bored with just me sometimes.}

Grandad and Harri

Harri and Grandma having stories

Harri and I {it's not that bad buddy}

On SUnday night we had a family dinner with Anthony and Jess as well.  We had some chocolate brownie and cookies and cream icecream for desert as well as this beauty {thanks mum}.


Jake and I got to go to Anvers for breakfast on Monday morning while Mum and Bruce babysat.  It was really nice to go out with Jake, though we weren't gone for that long {what can you do on a Public Holiday at 8am?}

I had a lovely birthday weekend with all the family, and received some very cool gifts, thank you everyone.

On a side note, Harri has been getting up to some funny things lately.  The other morning I was doing the dishes when Harri came into the kitchen wearing daddy's beanie, that he had put on himself.... Clever boy! 


How we love you little man. x

1 comment: