So I have been a bit slack in the blogging of late. It was about time that I recorded it all before it got forgotten forever.
We have been quite busy (when I say 'we' I mean 'I') lately as I get ready for my first ever market (thanks to some encouragement from Aim). To hear more about it, check out the 'Two Turtle Doves' blog.
Anyway back to what has been occupying us of late. Harri ate his lunch at the table on a big chair for the first time a few weeks ago, he loved it.
Truth be told it was probably because I was busy trying to make stuff for the market, and I probably hadn't yet cleaned his highchair from breaky (gross I know).
Harri has also been sick with a cold for about a week, actually he has only just gotten over it. Don;t you just love all the dribble that happens when they are teething and sick!
I can't go anywhere at the moment without anyone saying how red Harri's cheeks are, I know they mean well but come on people, don't you think I would do something about it if I could. Poor little guy doesn't seem to be getting a break at all from the whole teething saga.
Harri has also started to throw tantrums when he doesn't get his own way, to start with it was pretty funny, but now it is trying my patience. One morning when I was...actually I can't remember what I was doing, I think I was trying to coax him over to me to get him dressed for the day, when I must have turned away for a second and then I hear crash, bang, etc. I jump up and run over to find this.
Harri had pushed the stand over and broken the vase around the plant that was sitting on top. I wasn't really angry, just annoyed, as I actually really like that plant and it made the house feel more fresh ( don't worry I know it was fake).
Last on our list of things to tell his the 'fro'. Jake was drying Harri after his bath and I look over to see this.
His hair was standing up, literally, the photos don't do it justice, it was much cuter in real life.
So our life has been fairly busy of late with a trip to Hobart, numerous attendences at playgroup, and all that church life entails. I have been feeling more tired lately, even with a full nights sleep, I know what the solution is, but I just don't want to say it out loud because then I will feel like I hae to do something about it, I know... lazy right!

LOVE that hair - soooo cute! Thinking of you and hoping all goes well on Saturday - have heaps of fun! xxxx
ReplyDelete