On Wednesday Jake let us to go to his sister Bek's wedding in New Zealand. Unfortunately we couldn't all go this time as the finances wouldn't allow it {how rude of them}.
So it hs just been Harri and I for 4 days and it has been great, I have slept the best in a long time {partly because Jake wasn't in the bed, and partly because Harri has slept the best he has in a very long time.}
We have been able to spend some very important quality and quantitiy time together as I haven't had Jake there to help out, this has made a few things a little difficult to do as he likes to follow me everywhere, but I wouldn't change it for anything.
I really don't know how single mothers do it, I take my hat off to them.
I am so glad that Jake had the opportunity to go to the wedding to be there with the rest of his family to support Bek and Donny on this very special day. I hope it was all they imagined and more.
I can;t wait for Jake to come home today, we have missed him so much, and I am looking forward to some much needed hugs.
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment