Ok so the past few months have gone really fast, and it is only now that Harri is a few weeks off turning one that I am realising just how fast time has gone. He has grown up so quickly lately and is seeming more like a little boy than a baby. Here are a few pics of the past month or so.
I went to check up on Harri during one of his naps, he fell asleep with his arm through the rails.
Harri like to wear his daddy's hats, not just yet son, not just yet.
Here is Harri thinking he is the coolest now that he can stand on his own {still no walking yet tho}.
He is just so cute {bias I know} I can't believe he is almost one, if I could just pause time so that he could stay my baby for just a bit longer {even though I know he will always be my baby}.

Won't be long and he'll be walking!! Before you know it he will be in Nursery.
ReplyDeleteHaha! I LOVE the pics of him standing on his own. He looks so much older!! Looking forward to his party. xox
ReplyDelete