After much deliberation {thanks Aim} I have decided to join the army of creative ladies that surround me and open a store on madeit.
So it is with great apprehention {and sweaty fingers} that I introduce to you...
My store will feature all things handmade, starting with the 'touchwood' collection. This will feature necklaces and brooches, all made from wood
[as previously featured on my last post].
So if for no other reason then to have a squiz at my attempt to be creative, head on over to www.madeit.com.au/spottedlime
If the only thing that happens from this is that I end up with a whole bunch of jewellery at the end, at least I know I gave it a go {and hey at least i won't have to worry about presents for people for a little while}.


oh cool... love your name and logo :)
ReplyDeletewowo Love your stuff Charlotte - and the name aswell. good luck with it all...hmmm can see myself soing some bday and christmas shopping here!!
ReplyDelete