Since Having Harri I have found that I need a little 'me' time. Now this does not include doing the dishes, {although most of the time that is all I can do. I should be doing my Interior design course, which I started before I fell pregnant, however I can't seem to get motivated enough just yet, so instead I have been delving into some jewellery making. I did a lot of it when I was a teenager {all those years ago - haha} and have found the urge to take it up again.
{Please excuse the bad photography}
I do have some brooches that I have been working on, that I will write about soon, as well as a massive canvas that I hope to have painted by the weekend.

LOVE them all!!... awesome, awesome. colours are great and i love the earthy style.
ReplyDeleteThey look great Charlotte - good on you
ReplyDelete