Thursday, July 1, 2010

it fits!

To Auntie Aimee,

I know you gave this to mummy while I was still in her tummy, but it fits me now and I want to say thank you.
I like to wear it a lot, but mummy says I can't cause it needs washing.
I hope i don't grow too big, so I can wear it for a long time.

Love Harri xx


3 comments:

  1. love the rolling pics...so funny. he has so much expression.
    glad harri fits into the singlet...i'd totally forgotten about it!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he rolled at the Clinic - how exciting. He looks so much older in these photos, hope he rolls again soon, this time at home!! Get that video camera out. Love Umma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to say - love the onsie, very cute - I can tell by Harri's beautiful smile he thinks he's pretty cool!!

    ReplyDelete