Tuesday, May 18, 2010

unsettled...unsettled...settled

Harri has been a lot more settled over the past 5days.  Whether it is due to the tablets I'm taking to produce more milk, or he has just realised what he needs (i:e sleep), I am not sure but he has been a superstar lately, he has been sleeping during the day, and sleeping longer(only slightly) during the night between feeds, apart from when the dummy falls out and I have to get up to put it back it, as we made the monumental move of putting harri in his cot(although it is still in our room, as Harri's room is way too cold to put him in, and a heater is way too expensive.
I can't believe he is one week away from being 3months old, it has gone so quick.  Our little man is growing up.

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love these phots - absolutely gorgeous. Harri is the cutest - although you and Jake are pretty cute too!!

    ReplyDelete