Wednesday, May 19, 2010

back at naught...

Ok so jusst when you think things are going well, they change just like that.  Harri was weighed yesterday, just to make sure he was continuing to gain weight, as last week he gained 130grams, which is good for Harri, but htis week he has LOST weight (50grams).  I dont know what I am doing, or should I say not doing??? I dont understand how he can lose weight, surely you would just not gain any wieght, but to lose it...?

Obviously the tablets aren't working as well as I thought they were.  The child health nurse told me not to be too concerned, as he seems happy and is sleeping pretty well, but its not that easy.  I wouldnt worry so much is if he was only gaining little amounts, but when he loses weight, thats a bit scary.

Well back to the drawing board we go.... 

3 comments:

  1. oh no, what's going on there! you've tried SO hard and done all the right things... hopefully next week is better as far as weight gain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried to make a comment on this post but it didn't work so I'll try again. Hey Lottie, you have tried everything, there is nothing more that you can do, hope the comp feeds help little Harri put on weight. Hang in there, you're doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Charlotte. How is Harri this week?? Poor little fella (and you guys too). I wish that I could transfer my "oversupply" to your "undersupply" and then we would have very happy babies. :)
    I'm sure the comp feeds will help. Good on you for being so persistent. Thinking of you all. xxxx

    ReplyDelete