Friday, May 7, 2010

back to the hospital we go...

After visiting the doctor for my 6week post natal check they were suspicious that my body had not cooperated and that part of my placenta had decided that it did not want to come out at birth, so after some scans (and an internal camera - so gross) the docs suspision was confirmed.  So back to the hospital I went for day surgery to have it removed, before it caused an infection. 

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, but I am grateful that they found it and it is now removed.
Jake had to take the day off work so he could look after Harri while I was in the operation, Harri was a good boy and behaved for daddy.

I was lucky enough to be able to go home later that day.  Hopefully now my milk supply will increase and little Harri will put on some weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment