How greatful I am to have a Heavenly Father watching over me. A couple of weeks ago I had my first fainting spell...in the bathroom of all places. It is not someting that I would like to experience again.
I was getting ready for the day ahead when the next thing I knew I woke up sitting in the corner between the bath and the basin. Of all places that I landed, I was blessed that I did not fall back into the bath...or on my stomach.
I musn't have been blacked out for very long, as when I woke up Jake was running down the stairs to see what had happend after he heard I huge bang. He helped me to the bed, I wasn't laying down for very long when I threw up trying to make my way to the toilet.
Once I was cleaned up Jake put me to bed, and I was given a blessing. Eventhough I had not landed on my stomach I could not help feeling that I had hurt the baby, I didnt care that I had hurt myself, I just wanted to know that the baby was alright.
After the blessing I felt a little calmer, however I couldn't shake that awful feeling that something was wrong. After a while in bed, Jake dressed me and took me to the doctor to get checked out. The lovely doctor listened to the heart beat, and told me that we had a very healthy baby.
How greatful I am to have such a caring husband, who eventhough he knew it would be alright, did all he could to love and support me. But I could not end this without thanking my Heavenly Father for his watchful protection of the baby that day..it was not a coincidence that I landed the way I did; and I pray with gratitude for the blessing of a loving Heavenly Father.

No comments:
Post a Comment