I cannot believe where the last few months have gone! There has been so many things to do and think about that I hardly know where to begin. However one thing that remains the same is my growing love for this child that I have been so blest to carry. He already seems to have his own little personality, which at times makes me laugh when he kicks or moves, and this past week as I have started my last trimester I have even felt a foot or hand push up against my stomach, and I have been able to grab it for just a few short moments before he takes it away again.
It is strange how the first few months seem to take forever when you are sick, but now the time just seems to be going so quickly, I feel I am going to miss something.
I will not however miss the constant back pain, or the not sleeping...sleep I dont even remember what that is anymore.(dont worry I know it will be years before I get another full nights sleep).
Below are some images that capture the past couple of months.
This is the front of baby's face at the 21week scan. He has his hand on his cheek. (it is upside down).
This is the front of baby's face at the 21week scan. He has his hand on his cheek. (it is upside down).
This is baby from side on at the 21week scan. He has the cutest little nose and lips...what can I say I am bias.

No comments:
Post a Comment