I have reached the first hurdle...the first twelve weeks have come and gone.
I am still sick, but the sickness is worth the knowledge that there will soon be another part of our family that will no doubt bring us great joy, along with trials that will test us all. However I also know that a loving Father in Heaven does not give us more than we can bear, so I am grateful for the sickness that each day brings me closer to the child that my Father has blessed us with.

Oh my goodness, you are HUGE!!!!!!! not.
ReplyDeleteThe newness of your first pregnancy is so special. Getting to feel and experience everything it brings with it is so awesome.
i've been waiting for a belly post....i love it...so cute. wish i looked that good in pregnancy- I was mammath at 12 weeks with meg!
ReplyDeletehope the sickness ends soon. It's horrid...you look beautiful though. see ya next month xx