Wednesday, July 29, 2009

First Glimpse

We had our first scan this week. Such mixed emotions were felt as we anxiously waited to see our baby for the first time. It all happend quite quickly, however I am glad in a way; as it shows that there is nothing wrong(not to say that wont come later). But whatever happens we will love this baby with all our being. I know Heavenly Father will watch over us as we experience the next 7 months. I am 9 weeks this week, which is a week behind where I thought I was, but it doesnt matter in the end. So here is our baby....and thankfully there is only one.




1 comment:

  1. CHAAAARRRRLLLOOTTTTTTTEEEEEE:) Your baby is beautiful:) Just found your blog, it looks great;)Send me your email addie and i will add you to my blog. Send to sandcsaunders@gmail.com:)Love ya and hope your well:)

    ReplyDelete