Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Catch Up

The past month has been filled with lots of fun things.  We have had cupboard hiding.


Harri even had a haircut! He looks much more like a boy now.

Remember this sidey?
No side mullet anymore...


We have had a new bib arrive.

It works great, no more messy, stain covered clothes, well maybe some, as I do have to wash the bib.


We even had some big people hands covered in very big blisters.  (I did have photos, but the computer must have decided they were too gross to share, as they wouldn't upload).

There was also a trip to Hobart, which involved a beautiful Easter Sunday, a extended family outing to Risdon Brook Dam, Campfire, Chocolate, Family chats, sleepovers at Grandma's, Umma's and even at Bek and Donny's!

It has been a crazy, jam packed month since easter, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

2 comments:

  1. Charlotte, I think you need to send Mr Harri down here to teach my daughter a thing or two about eating. Grace won't eat anything that big, not even banana. She has a very sensitive gag reflex, so one gag and that's it, not interested.

    I love Harri's new hair cut, very cool xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Belle, he is fussy about some things, but he has only just started to eat, dinner is the only meal he will eat the most at. Don't worry too much she looks healthy.
    Thanks, although he almost needs another one! xxx

    ReplyDelete