As it is Harri's first Christmas and we will be in Hobart for Christmas, we decided to put our Christmas Tree {and decorations} up a week early {although today it is actually the 1st my blogging is a bit behind}.
We normally do this on the first Monday night of December for Family Home Evening. Jake is in charge of the Tree construction {must be a builder thing, or just a man thing}.
Suprisingly Jake also wanted to put the decorations on the tree as he wanted to make sure that there was not two of the same colour together. {He is so cute, but very practical} Haha.
Harri had a great time listening to the Christmas music and playing with the baubles.
Harri placed the Star on the tree {with a little help from Daddy}.
Oh how I love the Christmas season! I love having the decorations up, as it gives the home a nice feeling and helps me focus on the Saviour more each day. I am even more exctied this year as it is Harri's First Christmas, and although things are a bit light on this year, it will still be special, as the family is all together to remember the Saviour's birth.

haha, I love the pic of Harri way up high close to the star! so cute :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute post - love the two photos - can't believe how much Harri looks like you Charlotte.
ReplyDeleteSorry that doesn't make sense - I meant to say the last two photos!
ReplyDeleteHarri is a gorgeous little helper!
ReplyDeleteHehehe his cheeks are so red, but he must have that hat on for the photos...hahahaha:) Your awesome charlotte. beautiful photos:)
ReplyDeleteyay, I found you again! So nice to see you on Sunday and catch up. You are such a beautiful Mum Charlotte. Have a great time down here in Hobart xox
ReplyDelete