Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The change

Warning!!!
The following photo may upset some stomaches. 

So The other day Harri did three poos in one day.  They were all different in colour and texture.
This is the first.
 The reason I took a photo is because any of you that know Harri will know that his poos are never this SMALL or this hard.  The next poo was also a little hard, and the third was back to his normal consistancy and was yellow (thank you sweet potato).

When HArri woke from his morning sleep (I could hear him talking) I left him for a little bit, then when I went in, I found him like this.
He had gotten out of his wrap, rolled over and was attempting to drink from the bottle at the end of his cot from the 3am feed.
How we love your crazy antics little man!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Charlotte!
    Callie get's got a couple of random hard poo's after I started her on solids, especially when she had lot's of Banana (It clogs her up) lol. But I wouldn't be worried about it! His putting on lot's of chubb now! Callie is crawling everywhere and pulling herself up on anything that stays still long enough and walking around all the furniture and sometimes she will stand by herself until she realises shes not holding anything and freaks out! Haha
    She's got quite the little personality! Harri looks cheeky!!
    Love Cas xoxo

    ReplyDelete