I looked out the window, and what did I see? Popcorn popping on the apricot tree! Spring had brought me such a nice suprise, Blossoms popping right before my eyes. I could take an armful and make a treat, a popcorn ball that would smell so sweet. It wasn't really so, but it seemed to be, popcorn popping on the apricot tree.
Childrens Songbook, page.242
Although today is quite a cold, dark day, I am very excited that it is Spring. I love how the birds seem to churp more loudly, and the smell of flowers beginning to bloom is such a delight to the senses.
I cannot wait for summer, partly because by then Harri will be that little bit older and we will be able to go to the beach with him. There will be so many more things that we will be able to do with him outside, I can not wait.
I have also had the urge to start my spring clean, and I said to myself that I would be ruthless, and throw out anything that I had not used/worn/needed in the past 6-12months...this is proving to be more difficult then I imagined, not to mention that in the process of my 'spring clean' the house seems to be MORE messy than before.


I love that pic! It's gorgeous! Did you take it?
ReplyDeleteNO unfortunately I am not that good. I just typed spring into google image and it came up.
ReplyDeleteOne day hopefully I will be a bit more skilled with the camera.