Wednesday, August 4, 2010

party in my pants...{a wet one}

This morning when I went to change Harri's nappy before feeding him I got the shock of my life when undoing his onesie I felt a squishy lump under his singlet.  Upon undoing this here is what I found...
To my horror Harri's nappy had not lasted through the night, and after much use had burst open.  Usually I do not have to change his nappy after the night feeds, however I may have to re-think this strategy from now on.

Mummy is very sorry Harri that you had to sleep trough this, although you did not seem to mind at all. {typical boy!}

3 comments:

  1. Hey Charlotte, it's Cassie Watene (Watson) here, I have been reading your blog for a little while, my little girl is only a 5 days younger then your little Harri I think. I find that the Huggies nappies are so much more absorbent and I can leave them on Callie all night long. Plus they have never once given her nappy rash! Mum has pics of Callie on her Facebook if you wanna check them out!
    Love Cas xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOWWWW! i thought he had bath crystals all over his tummy and i thought how the heck did they get there!! Glad its just wee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cas, thanks for the suggestion of Huggies, I had been using them for a while, but thought I might give some of the cheaper brands a go, I am going to go back to Huggies now though, at least for at night. Yes I have seen photos of Callie on your mums facebook, she is the cutest thing ever! hope you are all well!

    Chernoa, yes they do look like bath crystals hey. it was so hard to change him, as the wipes weren't picking up the jelly stuff from the nappy very well.

    ReplyDelete