Jake's Birthday was special this year for many reasons, one being that it falls on Easter Monday, two being it is his first birthday as a married man.
Due to the above, I wanted to make his birthday last all weekend. So it started on the Saturday morning with Breakfast at the Casino(this is one of Jake's favourite eateries) followed with a trip to Salamanca - the idea was for him to get a Bratwurzt sausage(I have no idea how to spell it) as Jake also loves these, but I didnt plan that so well as who feels like a sausage 1 hour after breakfast - I sure don't...and neither did Jake...oops.
After Salamanca we went home to get ready for Conference, which was great.
On Sunday we had a family Dinner at Gary and Lindy's place with the whole family, as Aimee, Jimbo, Eli and Meg were down for the weekend too. It was so nice to spend time with everyone.
On Monday I made Jake Eggs and Bacon for Breakfast, then we went to give blood, as there was a shortage due to the Bushfires in Vic.
Afterwards we were able to spend some quality time with the siblings and spouses minus Bek as unfortunately she had to work. For this we went to Fish Frenzy for lunch - it was yummy but oh so filling. We then all came back to our house for some 'Cold Rock' icecream - so good!
Jake had two more wishes for his birthday:
1. To go down the big slide at Parliment St Park in Sandy Bay.
2. To Have everyone say what they love about Jake (which is a family tradition that Jake has been hanging out for all w/e)
Both were later fulfilled much to Jake's satisfaction.
I couldn't be more happier than I am with Jake. He is my whole world. He is always so patient with me and knows me better than I know myself.
Happy Birthday Jake, I love you.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment