Saturday, October 11, 2008

My first blog




Ok so this is my first blog... and im a little nervous.



Where do I begin???



Theres so much that could be said, however I want to keep my blog for journal purposes, as this has been kind of a no go since I got married - I know I feel awful that I havent done it, so getting married seems the logical place to start.






On the 7th of June 2008 in the Sydney Australia Temple I was sealed for Time and all Eternity to my sweet husband Jake Prebble.



It was a beautiful day, it had been raining all week, though it seems my prayers didnt go unanswered, which I am so grateful for.



There isn't very much that I remember about the sealing, but one thing I do remember is how I felt and how beautiful Jake looked. It was so amazing, to make covanents with Jake and my Heavenly Father, to know that we are sealed for eterntiy is something that seems so surreal, yet means so much to me.



All I could think about was that I was now Mrs. Prebble, I was married and about to start my life with my eternal companion.



It was so nice to have as many family members there as were able, and I am grateful to every single one for sacrificing to be there, it made it so much more special.






Fast forward a couple of months...and here I am - a married woman...and its the best thing I ever did!



Jake and I have settled into our little home and are back to everday life, with work, bills to pay, food to buy and washing to do - which never seems to end. Not that Im complaining, it was fun at first, but now there never seems to be enough time to get everything done.






No comments:

Post a Comment