Monday, October 11, 2010

Toothy with no foody!

It has happened! The first tooth has appeared! Well you can just see the top of it {and can definately feel it!}
I was so happy for the little guy.  He was a bit unsettled two weeks before it's arrival, then last week he pretty good, but by the end of last week and this week, he is so unsettled throughout the night.  He is crying and tossing and turning with his eyes shut which indicates to me that he would like to still be asleep, but the pain is waking him up.

I wa also hoping that now he has a tooth that he would enjoy eating, but still no luck there.  He has his 8month check with the nurse in a couple of weeks so I might chat to her about what I can do to get him eating.

After the unsettled couple of weeks, we put him back in his cot, however this only lasted a couple of nights before he was back with us.  It is quite frustrating as I want him to get used to his own bed/cot, but he just seems to sleep better next to us.  So we have resorted to putting him in the pram's bassinet attachment on the floor next to our bed, stay tuned ....

I can't get any photos of his tooth, as everytime I try to see it he puts his tongue in the way! {whats new!}

Even with all the dramas that this little boy has brought, we still love him, and wouldn't have it any other way!

Sweet dreams little man! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment