On Thursday night mum came up to visit for my birthday. I think it was obviously a bonus to see Harri in the process.
Friday was a busy day with a road trip to Devonport, Ulvestone and Burnie. I was able to find a birthday present from mum in this cute little shop called Indigo House. I had been eyeing this clock off for a while, in Hobart when we were there, but couldn't justify buying it, so thanks mum.
Friday night mum, Jake and Harri sang Happy Birthday and we ate Chocolate mud cake {thanks woolies} unfortunately none of us had time to make a cake. I am looking a bit daggy in this picture as I had to change what I was wearing due to my lovley son pooing through his nappy and clothes onto mine while we were in Burnie.
On Saturday morning mum left us to go home, so Jake, Harri and I went to Launie for the day. Jake bought me a new watch for my birthday, as the last one I got for my 12th Birthday., so it was about time for another one. We went out for tea in Launie to the Jailhouse Grill - best steaks ever, plus the 'all you can eat salad' is awesome. Harri was so good the whole day.
Aim was so generous and gave me some of her Greentree products, I love them all! Thanks Aim.
It is weird to think that I had my 21st birthday while married and with a child, but honestly I wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you to everyone who may the day special, and for all the birthday wishes, I had a lovely day.

You scored well. :)
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you had a good day. xx