Thursday, June 11, 2009

7th June 2009

For our One Year Anniversary Jake and I went and spent the weekend up north. We spent Saturday Night with Aimee, Jimbo, Eli and Meg. They were so great to us. I just want to thank them for their Hospitality. Eli and Meg were beautiful, and they are getting bigger and bigger everytime we see them. Jake loves spending time with the kids(as do I) but it's so great to see the way Jake is such a natural with them, as it confirms to me just how great a dad Jake will make.
On our anniversary we drove to Launceston to stay at the Country Club for the night, it was really nice, and it was great to spend that time with Jake and just relax. I am so grateful for Jake in my life and that we were able to be sealed in the temple for time and all eternity. I love Jake with all my heart, and cannot believe how fast the last year has gone!
I am glad however that we have many, many more to come.
This is the eternity ring that Jake gave to me for our anniversary, I am a very lucky girl.
This is the 'I love you' book that I made Jake for our anniversary(along with some cufflinks)


3 comments:

  1. Ok I didn't know you were a blogger.. now I am excited!! I just found your blog by clicking on your name in the YW blog, so I hope you don't mind that I am reading your blog?? I will send you an invite to mine!!!
    Great blogging by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. firstly, LOVE your book for jake. awesome, awesome, awesome!! the colours are great.
    secondly, please forgive me for not yet sending your b-day gift and what we love about u- have it here...just need to send it!
    thirdly, love your eternity ring and all your photos.
    (btw the person who took those coloured photos of you and jake must be a pro...hehe :))
    we miss yas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That book is awesome! The colours are great. You'll have to do a post about the craft fair!!

    ReplyDelete