Thursday, January 29, 2009

Brisbane New Years 2008/2009














On Boxing day 2008 Jake and I flew to Brisbane to spend some time with Jake's family.


We stayed with his auntie Robin and her kids Ashlee, Katherine and Myles.



They are such a sweet family, we had so much fun with them.


We also got to go to the Brisbane Temple, this was a really good experience for me, especially as it was my first time back since we got married. I admit I was a bit scared, but once I got inside all my fear left, and I was left feeling peace.


Unfortunately I didn't get any photos of the temple.
We also went up to the Sunshine Coast to visit Bob, Gwen and the family.

Here are a few photos from our trip.




In Robin's spa.



Me at Maloolaba beach with heat rash...so gross...and ITCHY!!!





Maloolaba Beach






A 'Big Yum' at the Big Pineapple.





The 'Big Yum'.





The Big Pinapple...and the little Jake and Charlotte.


















Wet n Wild with Katherine and Myles.


















































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment